Exalt Estate Potato Vodka is currently available for purchase by the bottle at the following outlets that have asked to be featured:
- G3 Liquor,501 Triangle Shopping Center, #200, Longview, WA
- Kalama Liquor, 214 N First Street, Kalama, WA
- Castle Rock Liquor Store, Castle Rock, WA (Located in convenience store inside Chevron Station up Spirit Lake Highway)
- QMart II , 619 East Market, Aberdeen, WA
- Boondox Liquor, 32nd and Ocean Beach Hwy, Longview, WA
- Rubies Wine, Spirits and Emporium, 6030 US Hwy 101, Amanda Park, WA
- Westport Liquor, 733 N Montesano St, Westport WA
- Cathlamet Market Fresh, 95 Main Street, Cathlamet, WA
- Hoff Brothers, 301 Knappton Road, Naselle, WA
On Premises Facilities that serve Exalt Liquor include the follow locations that have asked to be featured:
- Teri’s Restaurant, 3225 Ocean Beach Highway, Longview, WA
- The Office, 842 Washington Way, Ste 100, Longview, WA
- Urban Saloon & Grill, 1202 Commerce Ave, Longview, WA
- Stuffy II, 804 Ocean Beach Hwy, Longview, WA
- American Legion Longview Post 155, 1250 12th Ave, Longview, WA
- Knotty Pine Bar and Grill, 201 E Dock Street, Westport, WA
- El Rancho Family Mexican Restaurant, 202 Ocean Ave, Westport
- Aloha Alabama BBQ & Bakery, 2309 Westhaven Drive, Westport
- Lake Quinault Lodge, 345 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA
- Duffy’s Irish Pub, 3779 State Route 4 W, Grays River, WA
- Shelburne Hotel, 4415 Pacific Ave, Seaview, WA
- Rediviva Restaurant, 118 Wishkah Street, Aberdeen, WA
- Amore, 116 W Heron St, Aberdeen, WA
- Rusty Tractor, 602 East Young Street, Elma, WA
- Pitchwood, 425 3rd Street, Raymond, WA
Exalt Liquor is produced by Eagle Cliffs Distillery, Longview, WA. At this time we do not have any tasting room, however, you can purchase our vodka from the distillery most workdays between 8 AM and 2PM. Unfortunately, currently our facility is very industrial, unimpressive, and not available for tours. We hope to have a tasting room and bottling parties on site in the near future.
Tasting Room and Tastings:
Though we do not currently have the facilities to meet federal and state requirements for hosting a tasting room, liquor stores do hold tastings. We are available by invitation to gladly appear to talk about our products and about the craft industry in particular. We do, occasionally, host tasting parties that must, by law, be by invitation only. If you would like to be invited, please contact us at TasteTest@ExaltLiquor.com. If you are a liquor store, bar or restaurant and would like us to appear at your event, please contact us. We would be glad to accommodate you. Known tasting will be listed on our upcoming events page.
We will begin bottling parties in the near future. If you have a group or would like to be include in another group, please contact us to sign up. In a bottling party we explain how liquor is produced and how we produce our premium product. We explain the entire process from cooking to final packaging. Under our close supervision we allow the participants to fill, label, cap, seal, and package a batch of vodka. You can purchase bottles you filled yourself at a special discount. Contact: Bottling@ExaltLiquor.com
It just became legal for craft distilleries to sell their products at community Farmer’s Markets. We are going through the legal process to allow us to have a booth at a Farmer’s market and sell our bottles there. Sorry, no tastings are allowed by law. Once all regulatory requirements have been met we will list site(s), dates, and times where you can find us at farmer’s markets.
It just became legal for craft distilleries to accept orders from consumers over the internet or by phone. All orders must be placed by and received by adults at least 21 years old. All orders must be placed either online or by calling our distillery office and paid for by an online payment system or by credit or debit card before the bottle can leave the distillery. Orders within our delivery area can be delivered to a residence or to an employee at their place of employment if allowed by the employer.
We are obtaining shipping containers and setting up secure accounts to allow bottles to be shipped. We will gladly ship anywhere within our current distribution area. Outside our distribution area there may be additional shipping charges. At this time we cannot ship to any state except Washington. We will add states as time and interest dictates. We will post when direct orders can be shipped.
If you are an on premises or off premises liquor license holder and would like to order our vodka, please email or call. If you stock our spirits and would like to be added to our retail list, please let us know.
We are proud to offer a special retail discount to our men and women serving in the U.S. military. Thank you for your service.